SlowFeeding 1.0 – Flat Small Mesh Hay Nets (SMHN). I have 5 sizes each in 3 mesh sizes and a complaint rate of 0.2% which means that my nets are of superior quality, far better than the competition. All my flat nets come with integrated “Zipper closing” which makes the easy to open and close even with cold fingers. The net material I use is made of superior quality polyester with a unique knitting technique. A combination developed for deep sea trawling with large tug boats (I know for a fact that some competitors use cheap material originally made to be badminton nets) making them withstand abrasion far better than ordinary net material.
Nets like this extends the eating time with approximately 35% and hanging they don’t offer a natural eating angle.
SlowFeeding 2.0 – SlowFeeding Hay Sacks are easier to fill than flat nets and can be used in ways that lets the horse eat straight forward and from the top.
SlowFeeding 3.0 – Now we are talking state of the art, Real SlowFeeding offering:
- Everything SlowFeeding 1.0 and 2.0 offers.
- Natural eating (much better than lush pastures).
- Natural eating angles (much better than hanging nets).
- Quick and easy to fill (takes a minute to fill the supply for a whole day and night).
- Made for Continuous SlowFeeding curing EGUS.
- Hygienic (keeps the hay separated from fumes, dust, sand, dirt and other impurities.
- Loose laying nets on top of the hay for more efficient slow feeding than when the hay is hanging in the net.